The Council of Europe is organizing the
World Forum on Democracy
from October 5th to 11th in Strasbourg – France.
It is for us but a caricature so
we invite tous les Citoyens du Monde
all citizens of the world to participate in a Public Space Occupation.
Let’s experiment Real Democracy
by sharing our ideas and a self-managed place.*
● In the context of massive demonstrations involving hundreds of thousands people from the Arab Spring to a world-wide blossom for a whole year that governments have offered no response other than the illegitimate repression with more than 15,000 arrests and violence leading to the death of peaceful activists.
● The grip on the world by the 1%. Indeed a study showed that 1.71% of the multinationals own 80% of capitals and decision-making power in the global economy
● Misinformation and widespread censorship of the media.
● Ordinary people have no entrance in this forum on democracy.
We affirm loud and clear
● Our refusal to pay their debt.
● Our commitment in taking the streets and proposals of concrete initiatives for a new world without speculation, without profit motive, without exploitation of workers and without destruction of the planet and its inhabitants.
● Notre volonté inébranlable pour une solidarité internationale.
● We ask for the International Court of Justice to condemn immediately the persons responsible for the debt, the destruction of ecosystems, for the exploitation of people and for police violence.
● Some work for a World Order, we respond with our commitment to a more humane and harmonious planet governed not by the dictatorship of the finance but by the people and for the people, with a long term vision for future generations and other species.
Give your children a chance : Global Change !